Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Front Page Coming Out in Texas

Do you remember when you actually exited the closet? Have you?

Well, let’s just say that my exit (if I was ever actually in the closet) was front page news. I had almost forgotten the details of this incident and was browsing Google when I came across the article.

You can read it here: http://www.ClintThomson.com/ClintArticle.pdf

I will give you a brief outline of my coming out so that you can understand what is happening here.
  • 4th Grade - Realize I'm gay and hook up for the first time.
  • 8-10th Grade - Running several "Boy-Friends" simultaneously.
  • 10th Grade - Move to the States. (Arlington, Texas to be exact.)
  • 10th Grade - Attend Lamar High for one year.
  • 11th Grade - Transfer to Martin High.
  • 11th Grade - Confirm close friends suspicions about my orientation. Deny to everyone else.
  • 11th Grade - Participate in the above mentioned article.
  • 11th Grade - Everyone reads the Metro section (Who Knew?!)
  • 11-12th Grade - Endure absolute hell at school and actually skip most of the problem classes in favor of the mall (Dallas Galleria - 1hr drive)
  • 12th Grade - Attend night school to make up missed classes in order to graduate.
    And finally leave Martin High (Spelled H.E.L.L.)

Hope those bitches are working in Food Service now!!